Springfield firefighters were called to a Forest Park home late Tuesday following a report of a fire.
The first-floor porch of the home at 697 Belmont Ave. caught on fire around 11:30 p.m.
The Springfield Arson and Bomb Squad determined the cause of fire to be fireworks. No injuries were reported.
Police have reported a significant spike in complaints of fireworks both in Springfield and communities across Massachusetts.
It is illegal to use possess or sell all fireworks in Massachusetts or to purchase them elsewhere and transport them into the state.