LOCAL 648
Springfield garage fire caused by wood stove
Posted On: Feb 07, 2022

Springfield garage fire caused by wood stove

HAMPDEN COUNTY

by: Duncan MacLean

Posted:  / Updated: 

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – An unattended wood stove caused a fire inside a garage on Boston Road Sunday night.

According to Springfield Fire Capt. Drew Piemonte, firefighters were called to the area of 712 Boston Road shortly after 11:00 P.M.

The fire was put out shortly after midnight, and no injuries were reported.


-
Contact Info
IAFF Local 648

,
 

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2022. All Rights Reserved.